Webseite Hapag-Lloyd Aktiengesellschaft
Food, machinery or t-shirts: Hapag-Lloyd moves goods around the globe with over 250 container ships. We connect more than 600 ports on all continents and are one of the largest liner shipping companies. More than 13,000 employees work on board, ashore or in one of our 350 offices. Together, we transport around 12 million containers per year. Our corporate values „We care. We move. We deliver“ serve as coordinates on our way. They guide our collaboration with each other as colleagues and with our customers to achieve the best possible quality. In the long run, we are committed to climate and environmental protection as well as human rights and many other social issues.
As part of Hapag-Lloyds SAP Team, you work for the Basis & Development team together with the colleagues in Hamburg, Gdansk and around the globe. The SAP Teams in Hamburg and Gdansk are considerably ramping up right now, in order to drive our migration from SAP ECC 6.8 system to SAP S/4HANA.
Hapag-Lloyd uses SAP for Finance, Treasury, Controlling and Materials Management.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- You will be responsible for the implementation of individual requirements in our current ECC and future S/4HANA environment
- Interfaces (using common integration technologies and platforms such as Business Technology Platform, APIs with OData services, web services or ALE for the integration scenarios OnPrem2OnPrem, OnPrem2BTP, OnPrem2Cloud, B2E, Cloud2Cloud)
- Extensions via enhancement framework (using ABAP, ABAP OO)
- Support the transformation to SAP S/4HANA for our entire SAP system landscape
- Perform the technical conception, design, effort estimation and documentation
- Support the process of automating testing activities to a maximum extend, e. g. by automized unit testing or utilization of RPA technologies
- Conduct code reviews with focus on identification of bugs, potential security and/or performance issues to ensure delivery of high quality and secure custom developments
- Think outside the box – continuously improve the system stability and performance by conducting performance and failure analyses
- Collaborate with our business stakeholders to advise on and discuss requirements
- Plan and coordinate the collaboration with external stakeholders
- Provide 3rd level support for custom developments to our global stakeholders
- Actively contribute with your experience to the further development of our team and, to that effect, to our joint success
Requirements and Qualifications:
What you’ll need to succeed
- Several years of experience with SAP and expert knowledge in SAP development
- Experience in the implementation of extensions using the standard extension technologies
- Good know-how in connecting SAP systems with SAP-native as well as non-SAP systems using state-of-the-art integration technologies (such as web services, ALE, APIs with OData services)
- Expertise in at least one major SAP area, such as Logistics/ Materials Management, Finance or Controlling
- Interest in using state-of-the-art development technologies and following market trends and frameworks (for example related to the SAP Business Technology Platform and SAPUI5)
- Extensive analytical skills and willingness to learn and understand our business and related business requirements
- Pragmatic, proactive, dynamic and independent team player with high solution-orientation
- Enthusiasm for working in a global logistics company, which is constantly facing new challenges
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken English for working in an international environment
- A collaborative and empathic mindset so that you can support your business colleagues in the best possible way
- Willingness to work at our office in Hamburg 3 days/week and 2 days remote according to our policy
German language expectations: We expect all international candidates to be willing to learn at least the basics of the German language in case they are accepted for the position. This will enable you to participate in social and community life in Germany and at our company premises in the best possible way.
Nice if you have:
- Understanding agile software development processes
- Understanding of container shipping business
What we offer:
- You will be a part of an IT team which is tackling one of the largest migrations for Hapag-Lloyd’s system landscape at the moment
- Dynamic and modern working atmosphere in a newly renovated, modern office in the heart of Hamburg’s city center
- At least 28 days of vacation, flextime, capital-forming benefits, hybrid work model
- Subsidy for public transportation
- Bike leasing for all positions
- Restaurant and coffee bar
- Health and company sports programs (e.g., yoga, sailing, fitness courses, and much more)
Save time with your application and send us only your CV for now. You can easily apply online by using our application tool.
Managerin Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding
To apply for this job please visit hapaglloyd.softgarden.io.